Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So- Here I am keeping my fingers crossed that one of the many dealerships will actually receive said "in transit" orders! Does anyone know if in this first shipment if any of the Trailhawks will come with Leather? I know its an option but in all of the inventory searches I can find- none have leather!

·
Registered
402 Posts
So- Here I am keeping my fingers crossed that one of the many dealerships will actually receive said "in transit" orders! Does anyone know if in this first shipment if any of the Trailhawks will come with Leather? I know its an option but in all of the inventory searches I can find- none have leather!

Most dealers have a feature that allows you to view the window sticker of vehicles, even the ones in transit. Might be worth looking at them instead of asking on this forum.

Scott

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Most dealers have a feature that allows you to view the window sticker of vehicles, even the ones in transit. Might be worth looking at them instead of asking on this forum.

Scott
Good point.

Actually, taking pictures of window stickers as we see them will be a good thing to do for the members here that spot them at dealers, will be something i'll do when i run into them.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Just spoke with Charlie Wilson at Centennial Jeep in Englewood, CO - and he says they now have 9 Renegades on the ground. I am out of town this week - but plan to head over there this Saturday to drive one or two. Don't buy them all up before I get there, please! :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Faricy in COS got 3 in today. We test drove the white TH after work. They promised to have more in stock before the week is over. If you drive down, don't expect to take one home. We were told they are only taking deposits until more show up later this week. Didn't even get a chance to negotiate. Mildly disappointed.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Just spoke with Charlie Wilson at Centennial Jeep in Englewood, CO - and he says they now have 9 Renegades on the ground. I am out of town this week - but plan to head over there this Saturday to drive one or two. Don't buy them all up before I get there, please! :)
I drive by there everyday and I haven't seen them but, they did clear a large section in front to display something right on Arapahoe Rd. I hope they have some up front soon.

Scott

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Got two calls - One from Fort Collins, and the other from Greeley - both have jeeps on the ground ready to test drive. Impatiently waiting for husband to get home to go take a look!

·
Registered
402 Posts
Drove by Centennial Jeep on the way home from work...and there they were The Renegades. The salesman said they have already sold 5 a mix of limits and sports.

I saw a total of 5 Renegades.

1 Trailhawk in Anvil.
1 Limited in Glacier (In showroom).
1 Latitude in Sierra Blue, 1 in Mojave sand and 1 in Black.

I sat in the Limited and Trailhawk (Both had a bit of ocean smell). I would go with the Trailhawk myself, it felt like a bigger vehicle.

I have a few bad pictures.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Drove by Centennial Jeep on the way home from work...and there they were The Renegades. The salesman said they have already sold 5 a mix of limits and sports.

I saw a total of 5 Renegades.

1 Trailhawk in Anvil.
1 Limited in Glacier (In showroom).
1 Latitude in Sierra Blue, 1 in Mojave sand and 1 in Black.
They've sold 5 already? Wow! Thanks for reporting back.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Purchased my Glacier Metalic colored Jeep Renegade Limited 4x4 yesterday. Test drove it Monday; love at first drive!
Dec 2014- March 2015. It's funny, that waiting period just dragged, dragged, dragged. Now that I have it and look back, my brain tells me; 3 months, that wasn't so bad :) . It's a tight driving, roomy car!

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
Purchased my Glacier Metalic colored Jeep Renegade Limited 4x4 yesterday. Test drove it Monday; love at first drive!
Dec 2014- March 2015. It's funny, that waiting period just dragged, dragged, dragged. Now that I have it and look back, my brain tells me; 3 months, that wasn't so bad :) . It's a tight driving, roomy car!
Congrats! And I know the wait will seem ridiculously trivial soon. Silly human brain... What dealer did you buy from? How was the experience?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Looked at lots so far, but haven't seen any with Mysky- anyone know anything about when shipmens should come in?
If I'm not mistaken non of the Euro cars have them either. It's probably going to be June or so before they are available in the states. I'm waiting for the MySky and Tow options. If it's June or July before they are here then I'll probably wait it out until 2016 models show up. I was rather gitty this morning seeing them on the lot. Like a child in a toy store.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.