Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Title speaks for itself...here's some colors I made up in gimp:

Attachments

·
Registered
134 Posts
I'm actually very happy with the colors offered. You have an orange, yellow, red, blue, green, black, white, khaki, and a silver. They covered all the bases, which most companies do not do anymore. I'm happy.

But, I do wish they'd used different hues. Solar Yellow sucks...should have used Dozer or Baja. Should have used Mango Tango for the orange. Should have used Deep Water Blue for the blue. Should have used Tank instead of Commando for the green.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I wish

Me too, I wanted the Red they offer with the Bark Brown, Ski Gray mix interior but its not an option, so I nice Bronze of some sort would have been cool.

I just wish they offered the Limited in orange or some kind of metallic brown so that there was a matching exterior color to the beautiful brown/grey/orange leather interior option.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I'm a fan of the orange and yellow, but I think like many I would tire of driving a vehicle in such a bright color at some point. It does really fit the Renegade's personality though.

If I passed on those (would have to if I wanted a Limited) I'd go with the white which I think looks particularly nice with the contrasting black trim including the black painted roof which runs over the sides to the door tops. Creates a unique appearance that's not really seen on other models.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I'm lovin' the dark brown. I'd put a giant boognish sticker on the back of that!
so just tell me where you place that giant sticker at the back ... Rear window or license plate? The Bumper is not smooth enough ... stickers fall off after a while

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.