Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If there are any Renegade owners who want to test out their 4wd systems, get ready! I will be at Hidden Falls Adventure Park in Marble Falls, TX with the Austin Jeep People club Sat, Feb the 27th. We cordially invite any and all Renegades to come out and play. I have been their twice with my Anvil Trailhawk and have been the ONLY Renegade in the whole park. I need some support/backup. So, if you have a Trailhawk or even just a 4x4 capable Sport, Latitude, Limited...please come on out! PM me for more information. Hope to see some fellow Renegades out there!! -Patrick

·
Registered
715 Posts
I wish. Pretty much work 99% of the Saturdays ? Someday soon. On a brighter note, I should have my rock sliders by Friday YAY ?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Will be at Hidden Falls Adventure Park in Marble Falls area @ 8:30ish tomorrow morning... If anyone in the Austin or surrounding areas wants to tag along you're welcome to.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Will be at Hidden Falls Adventure Park in Marble Falls area @ 8:30ish tomorrow morning... If anyone in the Austin or surrounding areas wants to tag along you're welcome to.

I won't be able to make it. I got to leave again starting Sunday so I gotta help out around the house my one day off in between.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm all the way up here in Canada but could you by any chance record the event? I wouldnt mind see more videos of renegades going off road.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'd like to see photos if you take some. I'm in the Dallas area with a Trail Hawk. This is my first ever 4x4 so I'm a little intimidated to go to an actual off roading park, although it looks really fun.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I will post pictures up in Sightings/Renegade Pictures/Anvil Picture Thread soon. Check it out!!

PS: I am always a bit disappointed since the pictures and videos never do stuff justice. AND it always seems like my passenger (wife or my brother) doesn't ever get pics/vids of the most serious or cool stuff, but usually because they are too busy spotting! Better SAFE than sorry. So, i don't really blame them.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Going to Hidden Falls again this Saturday if any Trailhawks or other 4x4 Renegades want to come out there we would love to have you. Just PM me and we can meetup.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Please also find us on Jeep Renegade Owners of Texas on Facebook. We will be doing a Renegade Whisky and Cigar Cruise soon, please find more event details on our FB group or just message me...

·
Registered
715 Posts
Hopefully I can make the Austin portion of this meetup...I literally am always working on the weekends. YAY. If i didnt have a music festival next weekend, Id be up for HF.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts