Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had my 2019 Renegade for several months now. Overall I am pleased with it but I am irritated at how confusing it is to set up the instrument panel. Sometimes the display will arbitrarily change miles to kilometers, and change Fahrenheit temperature to Celsius. I push all the buttons scrolling up and down, scrolling left and right, and cannot seem to get it the way I want it. I took it to the dealership the first time it happened, and even they had trouble with it. The owners manual is no help at all. Does anyone have any suggestions to help me fix this and stop being upset with the car?

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Have you been using the menu on the radio or the buttons on the steering wheel in your attempt to fix it? There are some threads about this in the forum. If you search "farenheit celsius" you will find a thread about this.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Welcome Timbolester. The search box is located within the screenshot I offer. Where it says "Search Community" just type in a few key words and press the magnifying glass (I know it's like trying to teach Grandfather to suck eggs)

Please do not feel offended that the guys are asking you to search first before they offer help. It is obvious that we are all Renegade drivers but they do have other things in their life to spend time on ie work, family, pleasure etc and the same issues are being discussed now on an almost weekly basis. To their credit the guys were always searching for the answer to others questions and linking them to make the new members life easy.

However most people log in here, don't even say hello, ask for help and then join numerous other forums in search of answers and never return. I am sure you won't mind a little search in the first instance, will you?

Capture.PNG

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
I have had my 2019 Renegade for several months now. Overall I am pleased with it but I am irritated at how confusing it is to set up the instrument panel. Sometimes the display will arbitrarily change miles to kilometers, and change Fahrenheit temperature to Celsius. I push all the buttons scrolling up and down, scrolling left and right, and cannot seem to get it the way I want it. I took it to the dealership the first time it happened, and even they had trouble with it. The owners manual is no help at all. Does anyone have any suggestions to help me fix this and stop being upset with the car?
Hi Timbolester,
I certainly understand why this might be frustrating. If you find that you cannot remedy this on your own, we do recommend possibly getting a second dealership to assist you. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Kathryn
JeepCares

1 - 5 of 5 Posts