Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I bought a 2015 Jeep Renegade Latitude 2.4L last year (April '17). I've been through the troubles with the radiator fan last August. Long story short, I need to replace the relay, but can't seem to locate it. Can anyone guide me to where the cooling fan relay is located?

·
Registered
611 Posts
This is not the definitive "know it all" answer:
I would put money that is T07 based on its size/rating, location relative to associated fuses, and that I found information that other FCA vehicles had the cooling fan labeled T07.

Attachments

·
Registered
77 Posts
After having said that...
Do these have a two speed fan? If so, T06 may also be involved.

What do I know?

I recently replaced my wife's 2016 Renegade Cooling fan. Afterwards, the CEL was still on even with a reset.
Ended up replacing the 50amp fuse, because it was blown and that was F07. Just something to keep in mind.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Is f07 the location of the fuse? My sister just got the same p code. Before buying a fan or relay wanted to check fuse. And jumper from battery to the fan to make sure fan actually works. Are these 2speed fans? Her jeep is a 2015 renegade.

·
Registered
611 Posts
This from another thread: (https://www.jeeprenegadeforum.com/forum/434-problems-issues/68882-radiator-cooling-fan-issue-thread-17.html#post870418)
This is what I believe: Fuse F07 and relay T07 are for high speed cooling fan operation and fuse F06 and relay T06 are for low speed.
The resistor for low speed operation is located at about the 1 or 2 o'clock position on the engine side of the radiator shroud. Looks like it has a 2 wire plug and one screw that holds it in place. It should be inspected too.

Your mileage may vary.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts