Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m looking for cross bars for my 2016 Jeep renegade under 250$ that are compatible with a setup for a kayak rack. Any good ideas?

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
I’m looking for cross bars for my 2016 Jeep renegade under 250$ that are compatible with a setup for a kayak rack. Any good ideas?
Welcome to the forum, this is a great place for information concerning your Renegade. There are many styles cross bars available for your Renegade. The important thing you need to consider is the weight capacity of the cross bars, you want them strong enough to support the weight of the kayak as well as strong enough to support the kayak under load while driving. If you do a search "cross bars kayak" in the search community box at the top of the page you will see many threads about cross bars and kayaks. I am sure someone will post their results here also, it is an active community. The cross bars that I personally use (not for a kayak) are Yakima round bars. They are very strong and simple but probably a little noisy for some people. Aero blade bars are more popular and quieter although they can be more expensive depending on the manufacturer. You should be able to find bars in the price range you are looking for that will do the job, maybe even under your budget. Also do a google search, you will find many on there. Keep us posted on your search. Good luck. Check the "Aftermarket & Add Ons" thread in the Renegade Tech Section also.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello Alliseon,

Andy from MADNESS Autoworks here, We offer cross bars for the Jeep Renegade!

These extendable Cross Bars are designed specifically for the Jeep Renegade. The Cross Bars measure 105cm and can extend an additional 8cm to accommodate any roof rack that may be on your Jeep Renegade.

These bars are suitable for all roof rack accessories such as Bike Carriers, Ladders, Surfboards, Roof Boxes, Kayaks, etc (Max load 220 lbs / 100 kg).

Feel free to shoot me an email at [email protected] or give me a call directly at 512-982-9393 ext: 204 and I can give you more information on how to get these cross bars for you.

Thanks for the opportunity to earn your business.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Hi Alliseon.

I prefer to give options where possible like DGR above but I must admit to have taken quite a shine to a company that is demonstrating for me a truly remarkable array of Jeep Renegade modifications, namely Madness Autoworks in the post above.

If those guys don't have what you are looking for then it likely doesnt exist or is not compatible without making adjustments and drilling your Renegade.🏆🏆🏆

·
Premium Member
896 Posts
Hello Alliseon,

Andy from MADNESS Autoworks here, We offer cross bars for the Jeep Renegade!

These bars are suitable for all roof rack accessories such as Bike Carriers, Ladders, Surfboards, Roof Boxes, Kayaks, etc (Max load 220 lbs / 100 kg).
That is a really good price for that much load capacity. Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts