Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
I have the Whispbars and they were easy to install. The streamlined look is what prompted me to buy them. And they are indeed quiet.

I too have a bike rack (one), but mine is the type that secures the bike by the front fork. However, I usually put my bike in the back so I haven't had the need to use the bike rack (yet).

I like the Whispbar quick attach system for accessories so you don't have to have the accessory on all the time if you're not using it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I bought them off Amazon. Do not hear any noise at all with them on. Still have not been able to really test the bike racks. My bikes have disc brakes on front - otherwise i would have gone with the fork mounts

·
Registered
78 Posts
I've got the Thule Aeroblades and a Whispbar J-Cradle for my kayak. The whole setup looks great. You can buy them pretty much anywhere. I'd keep an eye on Craigslist and Ebay or look for a used rack shop.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.