Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Vendor
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If your Jeep is equipped with large rims with thin spokes, brake calipers are often exposed. They are often covered with dust and don't always look good. MGP caliper covers are designed to dress up your brakes a little and give them a custom touch. The covers are made of the highest grade aluminum and designed to perform better than your stock ones. Not long time ago the MGP company renew their lineup of custom caliper covers and now they are available for your 2015 Renegade as well.

MGP caliper covers are available in multiple colors, and they can even make them the same shade as the paint on your Jeep if you supply the paint code.

Check out all the option and add a bit of color to your Renegade: http://www.carid.com/2015-jeep-renegade-caliper-covers/

MGP Caliper Covers come:
* with Jeep Engraving;
* with JEEP / Grill Logo Engraving;
* with Mopar Engraving;
* with MGP Engraving;
* with Custom Lettering and Engraving;

Which ones would you choose for your Jeep?

Feel free to contact me if you need any further information.

·
Registered
430 Posts
There are no caliper covers stock. Personally, the factory treatment on the calipers looks better than that crap they are trying to sell. I also don't trust anybody who is selling when they have that many grammatical errors.

·
Registered
184 Posts
There are no caliper covers stock. Personally, the factory treatment on the calipers looks better than that crap they are trying to sell. I also don't trust anybody who is selling when they have that many grammatical errors.
I hadn't really noticed the factory treatment until I saw your post, and then I had to go look. I actually like the look of the ones CARiD is selling. Of course that doesn't mean I'm going to make a purchase. It's just my observation, and in my opinion the factory treatment is a sickly looking gray.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Very few things you can add to your car are as non-functional and scream "poser" as caliper covers...except maybe those stick on exhaust portholes they sell at Pep Boys.

-Jason

·
Registered
534 Posts
meh...
these scream useless... I have seen these on other forums and people get laughed at...
if you want a different look paint your calipers

·
Registered
162 Posts
I think the reason these get such a bad rap is because they not only serve no purpose, they actually diminish handling (added unsprung weight) and braking ability (they reduce the caliper's ability to cool itself).

-Jason

·
Registered
106 Posts
Lol...there is nothing wrong with brake caliper covers. On the right car they look great and maintain a clean appearance over your stock calipers. Unless you throw a "Brembo" sticker on them...you shouldn't assume someone is trying to show off fake brake upgrades. They do not degrade brake function or cooling. Ran some red MGPs on my '06 Mustang GT that I took to shows and the track alike...very often. Again, on some vehicles they look good and others they don't.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.