Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Over the course of about a week in my spare time I fabricated some mounts so I could mount some LED light pods on the bottom corners of the windshield like how the JKs have theirs. Also mounted up a couple of mounts so I could mount a 42" light bar over the windshield. Came out sweet and I couldn't be happier with the results. Just wanted to share.

Attachments

· Registered
753 Posts
Forgot to mention - I'm uber jealous of your available work-area! That's an awesome-sized workshop/garage you got there!

Since getting married 11 years ago and having the boys (who are now 10) I have completely and utterly lost all vehicle-access to my garage. It's filled with toys, bikes, and tons of random sports-equipment.

My workshop/garage is officially the middle of my driveway with floor-jacks and jack-stands now-a-days. Takes me _SO_ much longer to add fun upgrades to my vehicles (just waiting for the right type of weather even) than it used to back in the day...

Not that I would trade my wife or my boys - just wish my garage had some how magically gotten bigger over the years, to accommodate the changes, LOL!

· Registered
263 Posts
Any way we can get pics of your mounting points on the small lights and the roof? Thanks

· Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Don't be to jealous that's not my Garage. I wish. That's where work is done to pay for these upgrades ;)

Forgot to mention - I'm uber jealous of your available work-area! That's an awesome-sized workshop/garage you got there!

Since getting married 11 years ago and having the boys (who are now 10) I have completely and utterly lost all vehicle-access to my garage. It's filled with toys, bikes, and tons of random sports-equipment.

My workshop/garage is officially the middle of my driveway with floor-jacks and jack-stands now-a-days. Takes me _SO_ much longer to add fun upgrades to my vehicles (just waiting for the right type of weather even) than it used to back in the day...

Not that I would trade my wife or my boys - just wish my garage had some how magically gotten bigger over the years, to accommodate the changes, LOL!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.