Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just upgraded my dash speakers(Polk db's) last night, and this morning when I started up, I had a warning light in the lower right of the dash. It looked like a speaker with an exclamation next to it. The speakers were working fine(as far as I could tell). After stopping a few minutes later, when I started up again, the warning light was gone. Weird.

Has anyone else noticed this behavior?

Karl

·
Super Moderator
3,617 Posts
I just upgraded my dash speakers(Polk db's) last night, and this morning when I started up, I had a warning light in the lower right of the dash. It looked like a speaker with an exclamation next to it. The speakers were working fine(as far as I could tell). After stopping a few minutes later, when I started up again, the warning light was gone. Weird.

Has anyone else noticed this behavior?

Karl
I got it when one of my kicker 3.5" speakers keeled over after a couple of hours of use. Play with the balance and fade to tell, but you might have lost a speaker. The reflections off the windshield are so dispersed, I really didn't notice that was why things sounded different because I got highs form up front no matter where I put my head in the car, they just weren't normal and I hadn't had the setup in long enough to know what normal sounded like form various positions.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.