Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I haven't seen anyone post about this edition yet and thought I share a picture of mine I picked up last week and the size info for the wheels and tires on it. they are 18 x 8 rims with 225/55R18 goodyear eagle sport tires on it. width of 9.2 and overall diameter of 27.8. it seems this has to be pretty close to the biggest you can fit without some mods. I really would like to but some 255/55R18 KO2's on it and seen a shop down and dallas has done it. I sent them and email about it and hoping they can give me a good insite into how. I know they used the daystar lift and had custom wheels done but I don't know what else yet. just thought id share if anyone else has seen that done and how.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I talked to the shop down in dallas. they said that they had to bend the pinch seam out of the way in the front wheel wells but other than that there where no points of rubbing even at full lock so I ordered the wheels, tires, and lift from them. The wheels are fuel anza but where custom made (offset and lug pattern) to fit those tires on the renegade. the tires are KO2's in a 255/55R18. I just received the wheels and tires and waiting on the daystar lift to show up and ill post pics when I have it all done.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I talked to the shop down in dallas. they said that they had to bend the pinch seam out of the way in the front wheel wells but other than that there where no points of rubbing even at full lock so I ordered the wheels, tires, and lift from them. The wheels are fuel anza but where custom made (offset and lug pattern) to fit those tires on the renegade. the tires are KO2's in a 255/55R18. I just received the wheels and tires and waiting on the daystar lift to show up and ill post pics when I have it all done.
Thanks a lot for that info, ive been looking for what mods they had to do to make tires that wide fit under a TrailHawk.

The other question is, are you worried at all about your warranty? Messing with that seem most definitely voids it.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hey everyone, I haven't seen anyone post about this edition yet and thought I share a picture of mine I picked up last week and the size info for the wheels and tires on it. they are 18 x 8 rims with 225/55R18 goodyear eagle sport tires on it. width of 9.2 and overall diameter of 27.8. it seems this has to be pretty close to the biggest you can fit without some mods. I really would like to but some 255/55R18 KO2's on it and seen a shop down and dallas has done it. I sent them and email about it and hoping they can give me a good insite into how. I know they used the daystar lift and had custom wheels done but I don't know what else yet. just thought id share if anyone else has seen that done and how.
First and foremost, welcome in the forums, and congratulations on your purchase! I don't think you've been looking in these forums long enough lol. I also have a DoJ myself, but in granite color. check out my thread of mods that ive done with it

http://www.jeeprenegadeforum.com/fo...oj-build-modifications-thread-jonpascual.html

The stock rims in my opinion are awesome, I dont know why you would consider of replacing them unless you're going for an off-roader appearance and performance. But good luck! :)

·
Registered
224 Posts
here is a picture of what dallas speed shop did.

That set-up looks perfect to me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.