Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well picked up the Longitude yesterday,only ordered it two weeks ago,how good is that. I was lucky enough to want one that was already in the country no messing. Well it peed down as soon as we picked the jeep up,proper weather eh! plenty of lying water to plough through by the time we were home great fun bring it on.Will be doing a few miles over the next couple of days so we will see how it does and report back. :) sylo cotswolds.

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Greetings from Aberdare. Welcome to the world of the Jeep Renegade

:ReneBlueWave:

I hope you enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the welcome all. Took the kids down to Weston-super-mud yesterday,lovely weather,wall to wall traffic, made good use of the stop-start(ha) and managed to get on the beach(Jeep home turf). Even with all the stop-start traffic on the M5 we managed 36.5 average mileage according to the computer. Will post pics if i can work out how too.(computer illiterate me) sylo cotswolds.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quick update, just had first service 9500mls, 1 litre of oil used and 10 percent brake wear. Thats it,alls well in the Renegade.:)

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Secound service 18,500mls,little oil used and 20 persent brake wear and no problems. By this time in the Soul (kia) they had to replace both front discs. Anyroad up lovin the Longitude.:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.