Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just finished the install of the daystar lift with 1" wheel spacers and a set of 225/70/16 Toyo Open Country A/T's! Really pleased with the final product and it definitely makes me feel like Jeep may have missed the mark with the stock Renegade as I def feel like this is what it probably should have looked like from the factory. Will take more pix tomorrow!

Attachments

·
Registered
607 Posts
Just finished the install of the daystar lift with 1" wheel spacers and a set of 225/70/16 Toyo Open Country A/T's! Really pleased with the final product and it definitely makes me feel like Jeep may have missed the mark with the stock Renegade as I def feel like this is what it probably should have looked like from the factory. Will take more pix tomorrow!
Awesome, I plan to do spacers and Toyo Open Country II's on mine in that same size (eventually, as the factory Continentals are the same tire that Porsche puts on the Cayenne, and Land Rover uses them on a few of their vehicles as well as the tire of choice, so they are nice tires and I'm going to ride them out, I am pleased with how well they handle and low noise). Take pics showing how far the tires stick out! Did you go with renegade ready spacers or the double bolt style spacers from amazon?

·
Registered
607 Posts
I did the double bolt spacers from european motorwerks from Amazon.
Nice! I just noticed you are in Raleigh - I live in Durham NC, not far from you! I plan to do the same spacers as they are a stronger design and about $100 less, LOL

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's great! I'm not far from Brier Creek actually! I'll be sure to get some more pix up tomorrow and I'll hafta send a pm also, I'm curious about that diverter.

·
Registered
607 Posts
That's great! I'm not far from Brier Creek actually! I'll be sure to get some more pix up tomorrow and I'll hafta send a pm also, I'm curious about that diverter.
Oh yes, Briar creek, I go there sometimes. You must have bought your Renegade from Westgate? And the diverter is great, I love it.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Send me a PM, I would like to see those tires in person, and I can show you the diverter valve and blow-off plate!

·
Registered
476 Posts
@thedrifter I have been trying to decide whether to get the GFB diverter valve. We already have the go pedal and Madness ECM. Still feels luke the acceleration is not smooth at times. Does the DV+ help with that?

·
Registered
607 Posts
@thedrifter I have been trying to decide whether to get the GFB diverter valve. We already have the go pedal and Madness ECM. Still feels luke the acceleration is not smooth at times. Does the DV+ help with that?
Of course, as there is 100% boost retained with the GFB valve. Stock plastic valve is leaky. Go pedal improves response, not smoothness, ECM improves power/acceleration not smoothness. GFB improves smoothness and acceleration, since no boost is lost.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Thanks!

·
Registered
34 Posts
it might be a dumb question, but what about all the sensors?
doesn't the spacers and the lift affect how the stability and traction control works? I really hope it doesn't cuz I want to lift mine too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.