Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Finally some kind of developement news. They guys in utah still looking for a renegade to even start working on a lift kit.

·
Registered
753 Posts
I liked reading the comments...so many haters, lol
So many, yep... Not worth arguing with though... You gotta drive one, play with one, rough it up a bit, before you realize that - Yup, it's really a Jeep.

And those that are so close-minded to not realize that Jeep can't survive on just the Wrangler are missing out on a very capable, very fun, very rugged little 4x4.

·
Registered
184 Posts
So many, yep... Not worth arguing with though... You gotta drive one, play with one, rough it up a bit, before you realize that - Yup, it's really a Jeep.

And those that are so close-minded to not realize that Jeep can't survive on just the Wrangler are missing out on a very capable, very fun, very rugged little 4x4.
BTW, nice job on your mirrors

·
Registered
499 Posts
I liked reading the comments...so many haters, lol

We've been saying "the new Jeep isn't a true Jeep, only the previous Jeep counts as a real Jeep!" since the CJ-7 to Wrangler YJ switch (some would even argue it started with the Willys Overland switch to AMC). Jeep fans are weird like that. I've learned to just ignore those fools. I went through this with my 98 TJ when everyone considered it a yuppie car with no off-road capabilities. Now it is highly regarded as one of the best. Don't even get me started on my 99 XJ - when it came out it was a soccer mom transport that had no business doing anything off-road, now all the diehard off-roaders look up to it.

Aside from the Patriot and Compass which are truly more Dodge engineering and design than Jeep, and to a lesser degree the new Cherokee which is cost prohibitive to add serious suspension mods to, a Jeep is a very capable off-road machine.

·
Registered
2015 Trailhawk
404 Posts
Be interesting to see what it does for the Trailhawk. Of course then I'd have to buy new tires again...

Reactions: LittleRedJeep

·
Premium Member
916 Posts
The pictures make it look like at least 3-4 inches based on comparisons of mirrors and headlights.
According to another forum, it is a 1.5 inch lift, but it looks like what you are saying 3-4 inches.
Shoot even 1.5 on the top of the current Trailhawk would be nice, but that looks really really nice.

TS

Image Source: Daystar Production Facebook page.

Reactions: LittleRedJeep

·
Registered
55 Posts
According to another forum, it is a 1.5 inch lift, but it looks like what you are saying 3-4 inches.

Shoot even 1.5 on the top of the current Trailhawk would be nice, but that looks really really nice.

TS

Image Source: Daystar Production Facebook page.

1.5 would fit their typical lifts...maybe they have some bigger tires that make it look bigger. Tires look like some General Grabber a/t or Cooper Discoverer a/t

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.