Jeep Renegade Forum banner

De-badged and Re-badged

14K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  Radio Salad Studios 
#1 ·
So I'm not a huge fan of chrome...today I had all of the badges taken off and replaced by the dark gray ones. I switched the Jeep emblem on the rear with the same one that goes on the hood and removed the Sport badge to replace it with the TH Renegade one. I also had the Renegade side badges completely removed. They only had one Jeep hood emblems so I had to order a new one for the front, however I'm not sure I'm going to put it back on as of now.

Attachments

See less See more
#10 ·
I debadged my DoJ. I just removed the Renegade badges on the sides, the 4x4 badge, and the batman badge. I left both rear and front JEEP badge. They were super easy to remove, i didn't even have to use a blow dryer because it was like 98 degree out in the middle of the the day during summer. Don't use anything sharp, use a plastic spatula so you dont damage the paint. The residue adhesive are easily peeled off, you just roll you fingers with them and they roll out.

#11 ·
I took ALL mine off. Pretty east

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#12 ·
I removed the DIESEL badge over the weekend. Can never understand why anyone wishes to advertise you have a diesel engine to following motorists.

Anyway it was fairly quick to do. Used a credit card to lever just enough to pull on which i did until it came away. Left some residual glue but a quick spray of bug and tar remover and now its as tho it was never there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.