Jeep Renegade Forum banner

Dealers or salesmen/women

4K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  RaceAddict 
#1 ·
Anyone on this forum a dealer or salesperson in the U.S. ?

#3 ·
Agreed, I only remember two or three who admitted to in in the last six months. While you may be able to find ten great sales people in the world, somewhere, when they came here spouting their stuff, they exited after a few posts.

#5 ·
The dealership down the road just put out a huge sign that says they are hiring salespeople. Very tempting, since I enjoy all jeep and dodge. I could be passionate about that, nowhere near enough background to be able to answer tough questions like ours though!... But I will stick to selling windows and doors at a big ol' retailer... Pays the bills consistently eh?

#6 ·
All we know right now

Doing my best to keep you updated on any changes to the official ordering tool we use. I unfortunately can only forward along what I get from corporate and they gave us nothing last week on our call.
There is a Ride and Drive event for dealers in the training curriculum that has not been scheduled however, we get a visit on 2/4 to go over "2015 Products" Hoping to see one then but not holding my breath.

Don't worry, only the vast majority of us in dealerworld are dinosaurs...If I hear anything new I'll post it under the US launch date/rumors thread.

#7 ·
Doing my best to keep you updated on any changes to the official ordering tool we use. I unfortunately can only forward along what I get from corporate and they gave us nothing last week on our call.
There is a Ride and Drive event for dealers in the training curriculum that has not been scheduled however, we get a visit on 2/4 to go over "2015 Products" Hoping to see one then but not holding my breath.

Don't worry, only the vast majority of us in dealerworld are dinosaurs...If I hear anything new I'll post it under the US launch date/rumors thread.
Thanks WRJ! We do appreciate it. You can't tell us what you don't know! I think we all just want Jeep to spill the beans already!

#10 ·
Very cool. I'm more often behind than ahead on my podcast listening... so the radio isn't on very often lately.

If you guys do get a Renegade well before anyone here in Montreal does I may just consider a drive down to check it out. :D It's only 2 hours, and as an added bonus my wife could go shopping or something. ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.