Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decals on the back windshield. This is the 2 I put on her Jeep. Sorry for the bad photos it is dark out side. One for me and one for her!

·
Registered
607 Posts
Decals on the back windshield. This is the 2 I put on her Jeep. Sorry for the bad photos it is dark out side. One for me and one for her!

Love this Dr Who sticker! its so fitting for the renegade! nice!
Hilarious Dr. Who decal, and so true! I love it.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Sorry for reviving an old post but what colour of graphics would you pick on your Jeep?

This follows from a post a few days ago where a member was charged a fortune for their decals.

I quite fancy go faster flames in yellow and orange trailing from the front to the rear of my red Jeep and getting progressively bigger.

Then again with the "chip" I have in my Jeep it's not called FAF for nothing. Fast as ....Freck ;)

Maybe I am trying to re-live my last 30 years of an excellent job (see below) :cry::cry::cry:

·
Registered
481 Posts
While I generally abhor bumper stickers on cars, especially those infernal stick family decals (no one cares that you have 2 kids and Jimmy likes to play soccer, Jane does ballet and you have 2 dogs and 1 cat), I have relented and put a few on mine, which is a first for me. The Oscar Mike stars are a silent nod to my USMC service, the other two are just silly. I put the sillies on the glass so they can easily be removed when I tire of them.

Attachments

·
Registered
700 Posts
Freck it, I'm going downstairs to take a picture of what I have at the moment. :cry:

Note the position of the rear view camera. Across that area used to say Tailgaters Beware and CCTV in use reminds drivers that they are being recorded though that doesn't stop them Pfft.

For the enlightened you will have observed on my front window "The Square and Compass" and on the left of the rear window is the "Royal Arch" and upon the right is "The Knights Templar" icons.

I must admit to taking a shine to the OM Stars on the side and bonnet of some Jeeps. perhaps that's next as I want to have a different Jeep from the bog standard UK models :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Attachments

·
Registered
481 Posts
Note the position of the rear view camera. Across that area used to say Tailgaters Beware and CCTV in use reminds drivers that they are being recorded though that doesn't stop them Pfft.
Ah, that's because you are assuming the average driver knows what CCTV stands for. You should've been more blunt; simply say "Beware. You are being recorded on video". No interpreting that...

·
Registered
68 Posts
While I generally abhor bumper stickers on cars, especially those infernal stick family decals (no one cares that you have 2 kids and Jimmy likes to play soccer, Jane does ballet and you have 2 dogs and 1 cat), I have relented and put a few on mine, which is a first for me. The Oscar Mike stars are a silent nod to my USMC service, the other two are just silly. I put the sillies on the glass so they can easily be removed when I tire of them.
Love the black sheep stickah

·
Registered
700 Posts
Yeah the Fox looks good :love:.................

Forgive me, I am at the wind up. :cry:

I hope that people give you plenty of space around your Jeep when parked. You cannot miss that there is a badge displayed for "People with disabilities or disabled people and/or wheel chair users may be on board".

It is so important that people demonstrate spacial awareness when parking close to the Jeeps doors and particularly the boot area so as to leave you enough manoeuvring space. (y)(y)(y)

I have a number of brewery decals on both sides of my rear window. What's weird is I can't see them in my rear view.
Thats because you have them Commando camouflaged :p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts