Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Sorry for my english and sorry if these topic is on renegadeforum, but i am a new member and don´t saw it. I writing from Spain.

Well, at past 4 december buyed a Renegade Limited 2.0 4x4 manual with some extras (orange colour, commandview, navigation system, 18" wheels, alarm...and anothers four or five fools things).

Dealer said me car is on Spain about medium january or first febreary, i dind´t´ belived him so much, but car liked me so much and was not in a hurry. But time pass and today nobody knows about my Renegade, only today say me "maybe will be 2-3 or more weeks..."

A question for european (or anothers regions, of course) buyers. If you ordered your Renegade to factory, how much time pass from that day until the car is at the end on your garage?

If one day (in God we trust, as american people said :) ) have my new Renegade will invited beers for all (atention please, virtual beers, don´t forget)

Thanks

·
Registered
92 Posts
A question for european (or anothers regions, of course) buyers. If you ordered your Renegade to factory, how much time pass from that day until the car is at the end on your garage?
Ordered my Opening Edition 2.0L, 4x4, 6sp manual in Alpine White on 11-Nov-2014.

It finally arrived at the dealer here in Hungary yesterday and is now undergoing registration and servicing.

All-in-all it will be a total of 12 weeks from order to handover which is planned for Wednesday of next week.

Hoping the wait has been worth it. Will let you know in a just a few more days.

·
Registered
134 Posts
My understanding is that the factory in Italy is producing these for the entire world and there will be global delays in delivery all year. My U.S. salesman said they are being told to expect possibly up to 3-4 months for delivery of orders.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Ordered on end of October (i do not have here the contract for the exact date). Delivered on Dec 11th. 6 weeks time.
Limited edition FWD 1,4 gasoline

·
Registered
165 Posts
My U.S. salesman said they are being told to expect possibly up to 3-4 months for delivery of orders.

Norwegian importer also says 3-4 months. Could however be because they collect a number of orders before they send them to the factory. And furthermore because it would be unwise to send one car at a time all the way from Italy through Europe up to Norway. I also suspect that the factory now is producing lots of cars to be sent to the US dealers and that will of course delay European orders.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi - yes they definitively have some delay producing the Renegades.

I ordered my Trailhawk on August, 4th. I (and the dealer too) initially expected delivery before Christmas. But they had to postpone, because the High End Audio Package was not available. Now, I've been told, that my car will be produced during next week.

To be honest, I do not believe it. During a Jeep Snow Training (with a Renegade of course) last weekend, another dealer told me, that the backup camera is still not available.

And the Swiss Car Configurator is on top lacking of other options / packages I have ordered.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ordered my Opening Edition 2.0L, 4x4, 6sp manual in Alpine White on 11-Nov-2014.

It finally arrived at the dealer here in Hungary yesterday and is now undergoing registration and servicing.

All-in-all it will be a total of 12 weeks from order to handover which is planned for Wednesday of next week.

Hoping the wait has been worth it. Will let you know in a just a few more days.
Hi Mike

12 weeks are 3 months, but imagine now you are happy. Your new Renegade is Hungary, enjoy it.

I continued waiting, and if my delayed is similar you, is possible first days March my Renegade is on Spain.

Thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My understanding is that the factory in Italy is producing these for the entire world and there will be global delays in delivery all year. My U.S. salesman said they are being told to expect possibly up to 3-4 months for delivery of orders.
Hi WXman

3-4 months is for USA market, is normal because transport from Europe to EE.UU. WE hope than for Europe countries is less time, we wiil see it.

Thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ordered on end of October (i do not have here the contract for the exact date). Delivered on Dec 11th. 6 weeks time.
Limited edition FWD 1,4 gasoline
Buona matina sondrio

only 6 weeks!!, you are a lucky man (o il bambino fortunato), is quickly.

Was ordered wiht many extras or not?

And are you pleased with your car?

Mille grazie

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Norwegian importer also says 3-4 months. Could however be because they collect a number of orders before they send them to the factory. And furthermore because it would be unwise to send one car at a time all the way from Italy through Europe up to Norway. I also suspect that the factory now is producing lots of cars to be sent to the US dealers and that will of course delay European orders.
Hi arild

So cold Nowegian now...!!!! roads is snow and trucks can´t drive :D

Now is producing to be sent US?

a few weeks ago send a bot full whith Renegades, enough for US market...(sorry, is a bad joke)

Thanks and enjoy the polar winter

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi - yes they definitively have some delay producing the Renegades.

I ordered my Trailhawk on August, 4th. I (and the dealer too) initially expected delivery before Christmas. But they had to postpone, because the High End Audio Package was not available. Now, I've been told, that my car will be produced during next week.

To be honest, I do not believe it. During a Jeep Snow Training (with a Renegade of course) last weekend, another dealer told me, that the backup camera is still not available.

And the Swiss Car Configurator is on top lacking of other options / packages I have ordered.
Hi EnduroAlex

You are delayed´s recordman !!! 4 August !!!, sorry

Are you angry with italians ??

Seriously, if you ordered some extras and anything is still not availabe they must tell you it, and after you can say them if you are interesting or not, would be honest and logical, but on the sales car world honest is not regular.

My extras are not so specials like yours, and for these wolud like imagine that I can not take over your first delayed position :)

Thanks for all, sorry for my english and we continued waiting for Renegades and new news.

Nice week

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.