Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, Ordered a Longitude 1.4 on 22nd June15 from Vospers Cornwall.
Expecting to take delivery circa 21st Sept. The last couple of times I have tried to obtain a rough date or build code, Vospers computer link to FC has been "down".
I do so hope that I do not experience the same chronic delays as the last time I ordered a Fiat Sedici from Vospers,where "Kitdafs" applied, and hope because of the fiat build, don't experience the same problems with quality as a Brava I bought new...

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
The Fiat Brava and Jeep Renegade are two different vehicles from different decades. How close or far away from another Jeep dealer?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well Kevin the nearest Jeep dealer to me is Vospers Truro 33 miles, the next is Vospers Plymouth 86 miles, and the next is Vospers Exeter 124 miles. So Vospers truro it is then, as I live West Penwith Cornwall....
Indeed the Fiat Brava I owned was bought new and had a truly abysmal build quality. The Fiat Sedici also new, was a very good car But was built at the Magyar Suzuki plant in Hungary (Really a Suzuki Sx4 with a Fiat badge on the grill and different front bumper), but took an age to be delivered, and Vospers were less then helpful...In fact downright disagreeable but the already had my money! So I was wondering what present day Fiats were like for build quality and delivery times? I had the Renegade on extended test drive and thought it ideal for small Cornish lanes, (also tested other marques) The 1.4 gets along smartly and I am pleased I ordered it, But! time will tell if my £19 grand was a good investment!

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
I guess you are well and truly stuck!! The guy, two guys actually, that I dealt with at Lookers Jeep in Cardiff were brilliant. Tony Grimas was the sales exec, the main man and the other guy, can't remember his name, but his name is in one of my threads, he deals with motability ordering. Just as well as Cardiff is my nearest dealer. Aberdare is about the same distance between Swansea and Cardiff, but Swansea no longer has a Jeep dealer. So other than that, there is a dealer in Haverfordwest, west Wales or ower t'bridge in Bristol.

I hope that Vospers come up trumps this time for you. Unfortunately they have the market cornered with different detalerships.

Where you are is ideal for a future meet. It is a while since I have been in Devon or Cornwall, or should that be Kernow. Lovely part of the world.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.