Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
I picked up the Mopar slush mats from Amazon. Local shop wanted $125 plus tax, Mopar site was $125 plus about $30 for shipping, bought them off Amazon for $85.60 shipped. For that price, I bought the ones that fit. Ordered them the night that I brought home the Jeep after finding out that they were too cheap to put any floor mats in at all. Ordered them on a Sunday night and had them on Friday after work. I didn't order the rear cargo mat, figured as little as I will have messy stuff back there, I can just flip the deck over. Erik

This is not the place that I bought mine from, they raised their price to $106 now, but found these ones:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Figured that since this post is about the nets, that I would post a link to the nets that I found on Amazon too. From what I can see, they are not the Mopar brand, but are a bit less expensive:

Erik

·
Registered
715 Posts
Husky777 This is the upright one, kinda. The larger flat one would cover most of the floor of the cargo area. It holds stuff down, while this one you can throw stuff in.

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.