Jeep Renegade Forum banner
221 - 240 of 265 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
So far I call ours KITT, from Knight Rider, because he's so technologically advanced (I've never owned a car this 'smart').

Maybe I missed it, but how all of these OMAHA ORANGE Renegades are here and not one is named either "Peyton" or "Manning" is beyond me.

Reactions: Xopher

·
Registered
14 Posts
I call mine "Pup buggy" because my Pitty's LOVE going fishing with me in it. My one dog Dotty Loved my Wrangler, she would sit in the passenger side like Ms. big shot looking at folks"Yes, I'm in My jeep!" My "Pocket Pit, Bella Loves to sit in the back like Miss daisy, it scares the hell out of me, if I forget to lock the windows, she knows how to open them fully

this is Dotty:
!
< Bella

·
Registered
181 Posts
So far I call ours KITT, from Knight Rider, because he's so technologically advanced (I've never owned a car this 'smart').

Maybe I missed it, but how all of these OMAHA ORANGE Renegades are here and not one is named either "Peyton" or "Manning" is beyond me.
I was thinking the same thing! I was thinking about putting white T's on the side, since we're in Tennessee. That would pair right up with Peyton Manning (UT) and his "Omaha".

·
Registered
14 Posts
Mine is named 'Margo' after the bad-ass character from the Magicians TV show. My wife's Cherokee is Elliot (her partner from the same show). Cheesy but awesome.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I named my red renny “Merlot”. No real story behind this... the first place I drove her that was any real distance away, was a 5k wine run in the hill country.. hadn’t named her yet, but during one of the wine tastings, Merlot came to me and stuck! ?

·
Registered
1 Posts
My Rene's nickname came naturally...

The nickname for my yellow 2015 Renegade 4X4 Sport came the first time my kids (who are adults) saw it. "SPONGEBOB"! You can find pictures here: @WhereIsSPNJBOB

·
Super Moderator
4,349 Posts
My wife's is called PoohHawk.

Reactions: dgr401
221 - 240 of 265 Posts