Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
I have driven this pre production model last Friday. I love it :)
Hi magidea, can you give us your detailed impressions please. Was the ride smooth, harsh or somewhere in between? What trans did it have, how did it perform? Were you able to test it offroad, if so, how did it do? How was the visibility? How was the legroom? Anything else you can share?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi magidea, can you give us your detailed impressions please. Was the ride smooth, harsh or somewhere in between? What trans did it have, how did it perform? Were you able to test it offroad, if so, how did it do? How was the visibility? How was the legroom? Anything else you can share?
Ride very smooth. Was the Limited edition. Engine : Diesel 140 ch, as planed for Opening edition. Manual 6 gear transmission, perfect. Very pleasant.

No off-road test. I could drive about 20 km, on different roads.

Visibility good, but could be better. I would say 95%.

Very good legroom as my point of view (european).

·
Registered
194 Posts
Thank you for the photo and your impressions, magidea. You are fortunate to have a well-equipped version with a manual to drive. I wish the same were true for the US market. I would be considering this vehicle much more seriously.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.