Jeep Renegade Forum banner

Ditch that stock exhaust and upgrade to a real GROWL!!

12K views 15 replies 3 participants last post by  MADNESS Autoworks 
#1 ·
Upgrade that factory exhaust to a Ragazzon Performance Exhaust System and unleash the real growl from your Jeep Renegade!

The factory system found in the Renegade really is terrible. Just look at the side by side above. Replacing it will not only improve the sound but also performance!

Here is a sound clip on the 1.4L Turbo

https://youtu.be/uIrfwDYVEes

More information can be found on our website
https://madnessautoworks.com/index.php?route=product/search&keyword=ragazzon

Let us know if you have any questions

See less See more
#2 ·
Increase performance and improve the sound of your Jeep Renegade with a new Ragazzon Exhaust System!

There is a really nice growl and pop hidden behind that restrictive factory exhasut system. These Ragazzon systems are designed from the ground up to bring that sound out!

https://madnessautoworks.com/index.php?route=product/search&keyword=ragazzon

#3 ·
#4 ·
#5 ·
Jeep Renegade Performance Exhaust by Ragazzon - Top Line - Dual Exit / Quad Tip

Improve the performance of your Jeep Renegade and give it a unique, throaty sound with the Top Line Series Exhaust System from Ragazzon TopLine.

The Top Line Series by Ragazzon offer an incredible growl coupled with an innovative design to guarantee the best performance for your Jeep Renegade.

[video=youtube_share;uIrfwDYVEes]

To get this Performance Ragazzon Exhaust for your Jeep Renegade please visit the link below:
Jeep - Jeep Renegade Performance Exhaust by Ragazzon - Top Line - Dual Exit / Quad Tip - MADNESS Autoworks - Auto Parts and Accessories

#6 ·
Upgrade that factory exhaust to a Ragazzon Performance Exhaust System and unleash the real growl from your Jeep Renegade!

The factory system found in the Renegade really is terrible. Just look at the side by side above. Replacing it will not only improve the sound but also performance!

Here is a sound clip on the 1.4L Turbo

Search - ragazzon - MADNESS Autoworks - Auto Parts and Accessories

They are good but problem is mild annoyance in UK of traffic branch decibel moaners! Lol

#7 ·
Duck,

Thank you for your feedback.

We have the Ragazzon Exhaust on our Jeep Renegade here at the shop and have no issues with noise complaints.

Even with the heavy footed team we have.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions.

Thank you again.

#8 ·
#9 ·
Improve the performance of your Jeep Renegade and give it a unique, throaty sound with the Top Line Series Exhaust System from Ragazzon TopLine!

The Top Line Series by Ragazzon offer an incredible growl coupled with an innovative design to guarantee the best performance for your Jeep Renegade.

For the full details on these Ragazzon Performance Exhaust Systems for your Jeep Renegade please visit the link below:
renegade ragazzon - search

#10 ·
Can you provide any information about the loudness difference compared to the stock exhaust system? I'm really looking forward to replacing my stock exhaust with a more interesting one, however, I don't want it to be too loud. I really like the sound though!

I'm mostly interested in the decibel difference compared to the stock version.

Thanks in advance!

// EDIT: Also, what is an estimated shipping time & price for those bad boys? I'm located in Ukraine and have never bought large car parts before. :)

#11 ·
Hello Anderson,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Depending on which exhaust system you use the sound levels will vary.

You can do the axle back system and reuse the factory mid-pipe with resonator and the volume will be relitivly unaffected. Just a deeper growl.

We do have a couple of videos on our YouTube Channel with one of our long time customers and friends.

This video does have some in cabin footage.

Around the 3:00 mark had the exhaust installed on his second Renegade:

I would need to get you in touch with one of our Sales Team to get the most accurate shipping quote.

Please feel free to send me a PM with your contact info and shipping address and I will get that info to them!

Thank you again.

#12 ·
Hello Anderson,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Depending on which exhaust system you use the sound levels will vary.

You can do the axle back system and reuse the factory mid-pipe with resonator and the volume will be relitivly unaffected. Just a deeper growl.

We do have a couple of videos on our YouTube Channel with one of our long time customers and friends.

This video does have some in cabin footage.

Around the 3:00 mark had the exhaust installed on his second Renegade:

I would need to get you in touch with one of our Sales Team to get the most accurate shipping quote.

Please feel free to send me a PM with your contact info and shipping address and I will get that info to them!

Thank you again.
Thanks for the information!

// EDIT: Any info how loud are these comparing to the Magnaflow Catback?

#15 ·
Jeep Renegade Performance Exhaust - Ragazzon - Top Line - Dual Exit / Dual Oval Tip - 4WD

Top Line is a statement to Ragazzon’s experience and expertise by highlighting their attention for details, easily seen in the quality of the materials, in their craftsmanship and their mirror-finished products.

For the full details on this Dual Exit Oval Tipped Performance Exhaust for your 4WD Jeep Renegade please visit the link below:
Jeep Renegade Performance Exhaust by Ragazzon - Top Line - Dual Exit / Dual Oval Tip

#16 ·
Improve the performance of your Jeep Renegade and give it a unique, throaty sound with the Top Line Series Exhaust System from Ragazzon TopLine!

Top Line is a statement to Ragazzon's experience and expertise by highlighting their attention to detail, easily seen in the quality of the materials, their craftsmanship and their mirror-finished products.

The Top Line Series by Ragazzon offers an incredible growl coupled with an innovative design to guarantee the best performance for your Jeep Renegade.

For more information on this Dual Exit Ragazzon Performance Exhaust for your 4WD Jeep Renegade, please visit the link below:
renegade ragazzon - search