Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DIY Video: Jeep Renegade Wind Deflectors by Farad

These have become extremely popular in the community. They are very high quality and extremely easy to install. They are manufactured for us exclusively in Italy by Farad who is the OEM Supplier to FCA.

We've had some requests to put some DIY videos on how to install some common accessories. Over time we will be putting a number of these videos out to give a little assistance to our fellow Renegade owners.

This particular video below shows how to install the new Farad Wind Deflectors for the Jeep Renegade.

As always if you have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out!

These wind deflectors are designed to compliment the design of the Renegade and allow owner of the car to crack their windows for venting during rain and wind with minimal chance for the outside elements to enter inside the car.

For more information visit: http://madness.link/4sz46

·
Registered
60 Posts
Great video, I see you now have the 4 piece kit now. Any pictures of the rear ones?

Are you guys going to have any good deals on them?

Another question, do you guys plan on making a good bolt on bug deflector? Every hates the OEM one.

Thanks

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We now have the rears in stock!

You can purchase a complete set, a front only set or a rear only.

As far as deals go we have a very good deal on them now! A complete set (4) for $99.99 shipped anywhere to the Continental US and discount worldwide shipping.

Keep in mind that this is not a cheap, overseas part. These are high quality pieces and they are made by Farad Italy.

Farad is the OEM supplier to EU Jeep and FIAT. All their parts are to OEM Specs and are TUV Approved.

In US the supplier for accessories is Mopar. They have their parts typically made in other parts of the world and not Italy. We offer both and in our opinion the Farad is the better choice.

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just know I'll screw up the clip part when I go to put them in ?
Don't worry! It is very easy. We went a bit overboard in the installation details.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.