Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy all what are the DLR bulbs type I need to change if one has popped? tried googling and have been told about can bus and error free but I’m not familiar with this.

can someone advise or linke me to what bulb types I need as a replacement? Also is it worth swapping out to LEDs?

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
I posted a few weeks with the bulbs I used. let's search and find it shall we?

Craig, I followed another link that was posted but just to be sure I am giving the correct information I will provide the exact ones I am using right now.

NATGIC 1157 BAY15D 1016 7528 LED Bulbs Extremely Bright 3014SMD 54-EX Chipsets with Lens Projector for Backup-light, Tail light, Brake light, Reverse Lights,Xenon White 12-24V(2-Pack)

Search for the website Amazon UK. Then "copy and paste" that item into Amazon UK (y)(y)

Better still, I found my post, simply click the red link to see the lights working

Working LED lights
DRLs.PNG

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I posted a few weeks with the bulbs I used. let's search and find it shall we?

Craig, I followed another link that was posted but just to be sure I am giving the correct information I will provide the exact ones I am using right now.

NATGIC 1157 BAY15D 1016 7528 LED Bulbs Extremely Bright 3014SMD 54-EX Chipsets with Lens Projector for Backup-light, Tail light, Brake light, Reverse Lights,Xenon White 12-24V(2-Pack)

Search for the website Amazon UK. Then "copy and paste" that item into Amazon UK (y)(y)

Better still, I found my post, simply click the red link to see the lights working

Working LED lights
View attachment 2396349824
Thank you sir

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Craig I can go one better. I forgot I saved my pictures before posting.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts