Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Obviously we have seen many pictures of what the American spec Rengade will look like and they appear to be absent but what about the Euro model?

I was expecting to see them on the Euro model as all new cars now have them and if memory serves me correctly they are becoming a legal requirement. If they are not an option I'd put money on the Renegade getting a facelift very early on in it's life.

·
Registered
234 Posts
DRLs are mandatory in North America same with Europe... Its not going to have an Audiesqe DRL strip. Renegade has DRL's down on the bumper in between the Headlamps and the fogs, you can see it in these videos...

Welcome to the site BTW :D

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Thank god they didn't add an LED strip, got tired of seeing those things. But if they did, where would it go that would be most effective?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome bunburry :)

I was wondering that too tony. I was thinking they may add DRL's in a X shape in the headlights, you know, as another "Easter egg", similar to the rears.

Overall I'm definitely happy with the looks. I been wanting a small and efficient 4x4 for a very long time but they tend to look terrible or be pretty incompetent off road (sometimes refusing to give you AWD over 30 mph, thank you very much Nissan).

I'm really hoping this thing gets released at a competitive price and is well screwed together.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome bunburry :)

I was wondering that too tony. I was thinking they may add DRL's in a X shape in the headlights, you know, as another "Easter egg", similar to the rears.

Overall I'm definitely happy with the looks. I been wanting a small and efficient 4x4 for a very long time but they tend to look terrible or be pretty incompetent off road (sometimes refusing to give you AWD over 30 mph, thank you very much Nissan).

I'm really hoping this thing gets released at a competitive price and is well screwed together.
I would really hate to see that and don't think it would happen. Across the headlights just wont work it will interfere with the headlight beam

1 - 6 of 6 Posts