Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Mine came in the deal

I got slush mats as part of my purchase. I'd be happy to sell my regular mats to anyone interested. Don't know if I'm allowed to do that on here, so maybe PM me.

·
Registered
2015 Trailhawk
404 Posts
My Trailhawk also came with the carpet mats. I replaced them with the slush mats.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just seemed a little silly to me that it didn't come with at least the carpet mats. I ended up just ordering Mopar slush mats from Amazon for $74. The dealership wanted $100 for them.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I made mine out of a $10 roll of high traffic carpeting from Home Depot.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
My Trailhawk also came with the carpet mats. I replaced them with the slush mats.
..^^^^^^^^^^^
I did the same thing.

Originally, I was going to use the slush mats in the winter. But I like them a lot more than the carpet ones so they are in storage.

Reactions: Jeep Jon

·
Registered
18 Posts
Mopar slush mats fit perfectly much better then the Weather-Techs - Mopar # 82214194AB and they cost $85.00 front and rear in one big box. There is also a HD rubber mat for your rear cargo area Mopar # 82214195 which cost $75.00. I have them both a love them. OE is the way to go.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I used EP & military so the price of the vehicle was great, but I felt they low-balled by 1k on my trade in. We went back & forth until I got another $500 and the Jeep mats. Polite but insistent.

Still going to buy the entire slush kit from Renegade Ready for the winter. The mats that came in the Jeep are worse than General Dollar crap.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I forgot to add not only am I a new Jeep Renegade owner (Omaha Orange Latitude) - I also work for a Jeep dealership parts dept. in Eastern Pa. and provide discounts to our local Lehigh Valley Jeep Club,,,, (or any Jeep Club) so if anyone on the forum needs help finding a new Renegade accessory (OE) or part (OE) just let me know and I will see what I can do. This includes parts (OE) for all Jeep models if available. I can also ship UPS anywhere in the lower 48 states. Just throwing this information out there to all you proud Renegade owners :) briankeith

·
Registered
116 Posts
I got Trailhawk with carpet mats.
they aren't the best so actually had the rubber ones on order and got them a week before the vehicle.
Put them in right away...and rolling with those, carpet ones sitting on shelf in garage.
Got from renegadeready.com
got front, back and cargo area

·
Registered
15 Posts
Called Weather Tech night before last about mats for my Lattitude. The online price was $69.90. Ends up this is for the rear floor mat only. The fronts had some "fit issues" and won't be available for a month or so. :mad:
I ordered the rear mat and will find something for the front for now.

Dave

·
Registered
116 Posts
Like the others, very happy with the Slush Mats. Not as good as the Husky mats in our Grand Cherokee, but very close. Also half the price of the Husky mats and has the Jeep logo and the paintball splatter adding to style.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.