Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone purchase a dog barrier yet for your Renegade? Did you go with Ergotech, Travall, or something else I haven't yet discovered? I'd love to read your suggestions. Indiana, my rescue chocolate Lab, spends lots of time on the road with me, and now that I've got my new Jeep, I've got to set it up so he's safe and ready to roll with me. Thanks for your advice!

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Anyone purchase a dog barrier yet for your Renegade? Did you go with Ergotech, Travall, or something else I haven't yet discovered? I'd love read your suggestions. Indiana, my rescue chocolate Lab, spends lots of time on the road with me, and now that I've got my new Jeep, I've got to set it up so he's safe and ready to roll with me. Thanks for your advice!
I am considering the Travall one.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have the rear barrier net from Raingler and it has been working out great
Hi Dontpanic: Does the mesh of the barrier disrupt your vision? Do you leave it up all the time? Is it easy to put in and can you leave it up even with the back seats in their normal position and the tonneau cover on? It's hard to find this information out from Raingler's website. Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Anyone purchase a dog barrier yet for your Renegade? Did you go with Ergotech, Travall, or something else I haven't yet discovered? I'd love to read your suggestions. Indiana, my rescue chocolate Lab, spends lots of time on the road with me, and now that I've got my new Jeep, I've got to set it up so he's safe and ready to roll with me. Thanks for your advice!

I came across this dog barrier from Weathertech when I got my floor mats. I don't have this product but it looks like it would work good. I have the link below.

http://www.weathertech.com/pet-barrier/

·
Registered
157 Posts
Hi Dontpanic: Does the mesh of the barrier disrupt your vision? Do you leave it up all the time? Is it easy to put in and can you leave it up even with the back seats in their normal position and the tonneau cover on? It's hard to find this information out from Raingler's website. Thanks for your help!

I leave it up all the time and don't have an issues seeing anything behind me. It was easy to install and I leave it up even when the back seats are in their normal position. I don't have a tonneau cover so I'm not sure if this would affect it at all. It sits very close to the back seat so I don't think it would be an issue.

·
Registered
377 Posts

Want one like this? Our dogs grew and matured and we don't need it anymore.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
PAK325: Thanks for the offer! I think I'm going to go with the Raingler barrier. It looks like the right solution for what I need.

Thanks everyone for your input! It's been really helpful.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.