Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. Do any UK members have any leads ( no pun intended ) to where I can get hold of a dog guard for our new Limited please ?.
Jeep don't seem to be making one as yet, and I don't want our daft Border terrier jumping all over the car when covered in mud, and other stuff they tend to enjoy rolling in.

·
Registered
82 Posts
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Renegade-2...&sr=8-1-spell&keywords=dog+uard+jeep+renegade

Got mine from Amazon - Travall cost about £149.

I see they are now saying though for Jeeps not with sunroof - well that's a new description (was not there when I bought mine and is same product) as I have a sunroof and have had no problems?

Too be fair it is a tight fit and might push the interior roof lining up to interfere with the pretty white blind coming and going that I never use

Anyway have two 'cockerpoos' who go everywhere in the back of my Jeep and the handy rings in the boot are just right to lash them down to stop them jumping out when I open the back.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for taking the time to answer.
We decided not to bother with a sunroof, so opted out of that.
So I suppose t would be OK for our needs. All I need to do, is sell a kidney to afford it !. lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.