Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Welcome,
I don't have the TH thanks to misinformation from the dealer. Although would be glad to talk with you about the Latitude model I have.

Some great things about it, some not so great.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks all, i'm the type that likes to walk into a dealership with at least as much knowledge of what i'm interested in as the salesperson. More knowledge is even better though, hence the research. I'm in Ontario so, if i end up getting the renegade, will be another trailhawk in the area ;)

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Ask questions here, download and read the on-line owner's manual, and watch a few Youtube videos.

Many sales people seem to have the most knowledge on how to set up your phone with the Uconnect rather than overall knowledge of the car.

Take notice of the build date (in the driver's door jam) on your test drive. Earlier than July build dates tend to have more problems, but not all did (my January car has been great).

Drive more than one even if you don't like the color just to compare how each drives. Hopefully, you will be able to tell if something is not right. And turn on every switch & knob to be sure everything is working properly.

And lastly, enjoy your new Renegade! I know I am. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.