Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So I have come to the conclusion that my windows go up to far which has caused the split between the plastic panel and rubber top molding. Took it back to the dealer again to show them this issue and he had a service department take a look at it. He asked me to leave my jeep which I was unable to do. Apparently the service department is going to research the issue and figure out a fix.. To be continued..

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Another update regarding my door issue. Dropped off my jeep on Tuesday at the dealership to get this problem fixed. They had to order parts for the window moldings so they held onto it for a few days and gave me a rental. Was called today saying it was ready to go after 3 days and come pick it up. I can see they replaced some of the rubber molding but the gaps between the plastic panels and rubber molding hasn't been fixed. I can't be the only one dealing with this issue because the Renegade doors honestly don't seem to be designed that well. Looks like I'll be back to the dealership again next week..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.