Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can find the new style door panel clips that are being used? I can't seem to find the correct two pieces ones used on the door panels....

·
Registered
101 Posts
Does anyone know where I can find the new style door panel clips that are being used? I can't seem to find the correct two pieces ones used on the door panels....
Napa has a rather large selection of body and panel clips You also might check out automotive paint supply stores.

·
Registered
83 Posts
According to whoever responded from my inquiry on the mopar site, the "correct" part number supposedly is : 06511618AA

I ordered 8, when i get them, if they are correct, I'll update this post.

I'm not very optimistic that I will get the correct clips, but we'll see.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Just an update. The parts I ordered from the mopar store were correct. The order was fulfilled by Liberty Auto Group in illinois, and someone actually hand delivered them.
Part #: 6511618-AA
Quantities of 8 must be ordered.
Price per unit $1.85

According to whoever responded from my inquiry on the mopar site, the "correct" part number supposedly is : 06511618AA

I ordered 8, when i get them, if they are correct, I'll update this post.

I'm not very optimistic that I will get the correct clips, but we'll see.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
3,382 Posts
Just an update. The parts I ordered from the mopar store were correct. The order was fulfilled by Liberty Auto Group in illinois, and someone actually hand delivered them.
Part #: 6511618-AA
Quantities of 8 must be ordered.
Price per unit $1.85
Mopar store isn't exactly a distinguishing name. Lots of things brand themselves as a mopar store. URL or phone number? Becuase what I'd regard as THE mopar store, mopar.com, doesn't know what that part number means it seems.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Mopar store isn't exactly a distinguishing name. Lots of things brand themselves as a mopar store. URL or phone number? Becuase what I'd regard as THE mopar store, mopar.com, doesn't know what that part number means it seems.
mopar.com is what I was referring to. As for the part number.

This is a nuance between the dealer/fulfiller and mopar.com.

If you do a search by part number using what is on the invoice from the dealer that I received, you wont get anything on mopar.com, but that is what the dealer refers to the part as.
In the initial post, I had the part number with a leading zero and without the dash/hyphen.
The part number on mopar.com is : 06511618AA

·
Registered
111 Posts
It seems mopar.com site indexing of items is not working well, anyway the door pin can be found under "interior trim" -> "Door Trim Panels-Front and Rear"http://www.mopar.com/jeep/renegade/2015/shop/374200/30/3096/

and part pages, for rear and front doors (part it is the same, different reference draw)
Front Door Trim Panels - PIN, Door Panel Attaching
http://www.mopar.com/part/06511618AA?s=374200&i=6300909&b=jeep
Rear Door Trim Panels - PIN, Door Panel Attaching
http://www.mopar.com/part/06511618AA?s=374200&i=6300793&b=jeep

·
Registered
302 Posts
I just tried to order 8 of these clips on mopar.com and they quoted me $57.20 for shipping for 3 ounces of plastic!! So I called my local Jeep dealer and they ordered them for me. Should have them in 3 or 4 days.

·
Registered
2015 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk
7 Posts
I know this hasn't been updated in a while, but thought I'd add in. I am replacing all the speakers on my Jeep and noticed the first door I broke a couple and didn't have any replacements. I went ahead and ordered these as they are quite a bit cheaper than ordering 8 and having to pay for shipping so I worth a shot. I will post later if it has any success!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts