Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

not yet owner of TH, but since I made an order of one "mojave" a month ago, I'm monitoring this forum, because I get a lot of information. Here in Europe, forums are mostly German (not much information, except a lot of nice routes for offroad trips in Europe) and italian (not so familiar with language). Slovenian renegade (or Jeep) version is stil a fairytale.
In March ( I hope Melfi workers made good resting during newyear holidays :)) TH will replace my 15y old Hyunday Galloper. Very satisfied with, but body starts to show his age (rust). Generaly, if my new one will follow Hyunday in the sence of (no) problems, I'll be more than happy.

Good roads to everyone !
:ReneBlueWave:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Lousy winter, but found some snow 1000+ m above sea level (3000 ft). Stock tyres (GY Vector 4 season) are doing well in snow and on road, but for off road replacement is on my mind.

Luckily, there is enough black plastik to show jeep in the state in which is entitled. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.