Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Increase the off-road performance and improve the looks of your Jeep Renegade with the Pro-Lift-Kit Lifting Springs from Eibach.

The Pro-Lift-Kit from Eibach lifts the Renegade on average up to 25 mm, and engineered to maintain top-performance handling and excellent ride quality. The added ground clearance will allow for exploring your favorite dirt roads with confidence.

The innovative lifting springs are intended for Jeep drivers who appreciate a high seating position as well as the purposeful off-road look. The 25 mm higher ground clearance increases the off-road capability, while also delivering ultimate on-road performance, stability and handling. The kit will also give you additional wheel well clearance for larger off-road wheels and tires.The Springs are designed to work with either the original OEM shock absorbers or upgraded high performance off-road shocks.

Features:
Increase of ride height up to 20 mm Front and 25 mm Rear
A Spring-system between Street and Off-road
More ground clearance allows for moderate off-roading
Cross-country handling with excellent ride quality
Top-performance handling
Imported from Europe
In stock for quick delivery

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Hello everyone, these are also available for the 4x2 model. We will update this thread if the lift kit springs for the 1.4T models also work with the 2.4 model.

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good news! Eibach's Pro-Lift-Kit Springs will work with both 1.4 and 2.4 models!

If you do order them, make sure you purchase the correct ones for your car (either 4x4 or 4x2 model).
We currently have the springs for the 4x4 model in stock and ready to ship! The springs for the 4x2 model will have to be special ordered from Europe so it will take a little bit longer.

As always, feel free to hit us up if you have any more questions!

4x4 Models:
https://madnessautoworks.com/Jeep R...ngs-by-eibach-pro-lift-kit-4x4-models-pid4296

4x2 Models:
https://madnessautoworks.com/Jeep R...by-eibach-pro-lift-kit-non-4x4-models-pid4295

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The Eibach Pro-Lift-Kit Springs for the 4x4 models are in stock! Feel free to call us at 562-981-6800 if you have any questions and inquiries about this product!

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
And Trailhawk is even heavier...
Would that be noticeable?
It would barely be noticeable. Think of the height change like having a full tank of gas and running close to empty. Nobody would really notice it unless you're looking for it!

·
Registered
111 Posts
That some of the additional Trailhawk lift comes from springs, how much lift do these give to a Trailhawk?
This question is about the springs and not the weight of the rig.
Sorry if it seems like I'm asking the same question, but I want to make sure I understand it all.
Thanks.

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That some of the additional Trailhawk lift comes from springs, how much lift do these give to a Trailhawk?
This question is about the springs and not the weight of the rig.
Sorry if it seems like I'm asking the same question, but I want to make sure I understand it all.
Thanks.
Thank you for clearing that up! Unfortunately, we have not installed this specific lift kit on a Trailhawk so we cannot give you an answer as of yet.

Somebody could explain me pros and cons of a lift kit vs the lift springs?

I'm a complete noob on lifting cars...

Regards!
We've gotten feedback from both lift springs and lift kits and so far it has been all pros and no cons! Both of them lift the Renegade slightly but still keeps it comfortable. It really all depends on what the end user wants and prefers, and that's why we offer both options :)

Do these change the factory spring rates? I like how my Renegade handles and I don't want to increase body roll at all.
I can't help you with an answer as Eibach did not disclose the spring rates on these springs. If we do find the answer in the future, we will make sure to let you know!

·
Registered
753 Posts
Increase the off-road performance and improve the looks of your Jeep Renegade with the Pro-Lift-Kit Lifting Springs from Eibach.
I'm trying to figure out, does Eibach actually recommend this kit for the 2.4L? I can't seem to find a 2.4L listing on their online-catalog.

I can only find listings for 1.4, 1.4-4x4, 1.6, and 2.0 on their website.

Thanks much! :)

Attachments

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'm trying to figure out, does Eibach actually recommend this kit for the 2.4L? I can't seem to find a 2.4L listing on their online-catalog.

I can only find listings for 1.4, 1.4-4x4, 1.6, and 2.0 on their website.

Thanks much! :)
Hey there, the reason why the 2.4 is not listed on their website is because they were developed by Eibach Europe and not USA so they only have the european models listed. The weight difference between the turbo diesel, the 2.0, and the 2.4 is very little so it does not need a different spring rate to compensate for the weight. Hope that helps!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.