Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello so today I decided to update my Uconnect, and after the update, my electrical system started to malfunction, the gauges were going up and down, radion on and off, I need to service everything, and it won't even crank. You can even feel things moving and clicking.

Does anyone here knows how to fix this, I tried reinstalling the update, but after the second try I cannot even turn on the radio anymore.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Hello so today I decided to update my Uconnect, and after the update, my electrical system started to malfunction, the gauges were going up and down, radion on and off, I need to service everything, and it won't even crank. You can even feel things moving and clicking.

Does anyone here knows how to fix this, I tried reinstalling the update, but after the second try I cannot even turn on the radio anymore.
Hi, I'm sorry to hear this. Please let me know if you plan on visiting a dealership for this concern. I would be happy to open a case for you.

Alison
JeepCares

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Make sure that everything is off.
Disconnect the negative battery cable using the quick disconnect for about 10 seconds and reconnect.
I tried that but it didn’t work, plus it ended up draining my battery, but thanks. I’m gonna tow it to the dealer, apparently is still under warranty.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi, I'm sorry to hear this. Please let me know if you plan on visiting a dealership for this concern. I would be happy to open a case for you.

Alison
JeepCares
Hello, yes I’m going to tow it today. Because my issue was paying out of my pocket for the repair, I went 2 weeks ago to the dealer and they told me I didn’t have warranty. But I called mopar yesterday and they said I still have 40k miles left on my warranty, so I’m bringing it. Thanks

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Hello, yes I’m going to tow it today. Because my issue was paying out of my pocket for the repair, I went 2 weeks ago to the dealer and they told me I didn’t have warranty. But I called mopar yesterday and they said I still have 40k miles left on my warranty, so I’m bringing it. Thanks
Sounds good! Please let me know if you need anything else.

Alison
JeepCares

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sounds good! Please let me know if you need anything else.

Alison
JeepCares
Hey just reading this post having similar problems with a 2016 jeep renegade trailhawk. everything needs service fuel shut off

what did the dealership tell you?

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Hey just reading this post having similar problems with a 2016 jeep renegade trailhawk. everything needs service fuel shut off

what did the dealership tell you?
Hi, I'm so sorry to hear this. Are you currently having concerns with your vehicle? Please feel free to send us a private message. I would be happy to help!

Alison
JeepCares

1 - 8 of 8 Posts