Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello!

I have a 2016 Jeep Renegade 1.6 Multijet Longitude Diesel. I bought the car second hand from Arnold Clark as the second owner and it was a previous disability car.

So far my external temperature gauge has gone, my gear box stopped working and my sound system wiring needed redone causing issues with my rear parking sensors! Now my engine light is on along with the stop start and Autocare are telling me to take it to Arnold Clark for diagnostics. They cant take it in until mid December and I am reading a lot about battery issues causing this fault. Could anyone help and tell me how much Jeep batteries are? If inexpensive I can take it to my local mechanics who have had to fix all the other issues for me. Thanks in advance for any help or advice. I understand without the diagnostics it is difficult to comment.

This car is a money pit 😫😫

·
Registered
4 Posts
That all sounds very promising, you’re getting somewhere!
My main 2 codes were about the engine- engine position and camshaft position or timing. Think it was p0008 and p0011. If the independent mechanic doesn’t get back to me then I’ll be waiting to next Wednesday to drop it to the dealer!
I have the same car year and engine . I bought a new battery for £120 and O2sensor for £95. Had. Them fitted and the codes all cleared and for six weeks now it is running great

1 - 2 of 2 Posts