Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there: so I release the order for my Limited including entertainment pack featuring a 6.5" navigation screen, extra USB port and, most of all, BEATS Audio Soundsystem...however this option is not available yet, so I don't know if modify my order or wait. Does anybody know the release date of such package in Europe?

Thanks!:D

· Registered
318 Posts
Hello there: so I release the order for my Limited including entertainment pack featuring a 6.5" navigation screen, extra USB port and, most of all, BEATS Audio Soundsystem...however this option is not available yet, so I don't know if modify my order or wait. Does anybody know the release date of such package in Europe?

Thanks!:D
cars with beats audio will arrive at early January when ordered now in Germany - thats why i took the opening edition with 6.5" navigation screen, extra USB port ... and Basses are enough for me even without beats audio

You are sure you want to buy a Car and not a Boom Box ??? :D:x>:D

· Registered
1,444 Posts
I'd just like to add that the Renegade and any hatch, wagon, SUV is great for sound systems since the whole vehicle acts as a speaker box for the subs since they're not limited to just a closed off trunk like with a sedan.... even more of a reason to go for this package.

· Registered
318 Posts
Thanks: how would you define the standard audio system from 1 to 10?
Is the same consideration (available Jan 15) for the ACC as you know?:nerd:
for me a 9+ it matches the Sound of the JBL System i had in my 308cc before the only thing is they don´t have a slot for CD or DVD any more ...

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
9+ is really good...I would give a 7 to my current Golf VII (and it's really good)
Does the lower vane in the trunk accomodate a spare wheel and a spare wheel subwoofer as long as you know...?;)

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just got hold on to the importer for Belgium: apparently the beats audio system and the ACC won't be available until April '15. I guess I will then do without the boombox and the comfortable motorway ride.

· Registered
87 Posts
I just got hold on to the importer for Belgium: apparently the beats audio system and the ACC won't be available until April '15. I guess I will then do without the boombox and the comfortable motorway ride.
ACC : yes, confirmed, planed April 2015 - Beats audio: don't know.

Hope I don't have to wait until April 2015 for Parking Pack (Rear Back Up Camera, Rear Cross Detection, Front Ultrasonic Sensors) and Blind Spot Monitoring.

· Registered
1,207 Posts
Hi Gundun, can you please tell us what the "ACC" is, that "won't be available until April '15" ?

I'm not sure we have all heard of that acronym here in the U.S. Normally it means accessory, but it does not sound like that is what you are talking about?

· Registered
87 Posts
Hi Gundun, can you please tell us what the "ACC" is, that "won't be available until April '15" ?

I'm not sure we have all heard of that acronym here in the U.S. Normally it means accessory, but it does not sound like that is what you are talking about?
ACC = Autonomous cruise control (also called adaptive or radar cruise control).

It's an optional cruise control system for road vehicles that automatically adjusts the vehicle speed to maintain a safe distance from vehicles ahead.

· Registered
26 Posts
Thanks: how would you define the standard audio system from 1 to 10?
In my Mini I had a Harman Kardon set, with 10 speakers, so I'm used to a nice sound,...
In the Renegade the normal 6 speakers and 6,5 inch set,...I'll give it a 8. It's a nice sound, but when you really turn up the volume to very loud, you'll miss the subwoofer, the bass becomes thin.

· Registered
318 Posts
ACC = Autonomous cruise control (also called adaptive or radar cruise control).

It's an optional cruise control system for road vehicles that automatically adjusts the vehicle speed to maintain a safe distance from vehicles ahead.
i had this on a Toyota i tried out for work ... it nearly drove me mad ... especially with Motorbikes in front of you or even when you cross lines without blinking the car tried to get you back ... i am not the guy for this **** i guess

it´s like Walther White said ... i am the one who knocks ... not the ACC or Lane Assist ... >:D:D:x

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
In my Mini I had a Harman Kardon set, with 10 speakers, so I'm used to a nice sound,...
In the Renegade the normal 6 speakers and 6,5 inch set,...I'll give it a 8. It's a nice sound, but when you really turn up the volume to very loud, you'll miss the subwoofer, the bass becomes thin.
So in theory with a spare wheel active sub would be alright! :D

I just happened to have bought this for the Golf I never installed...>:D

· Registered
165 Posts
So knowing what you know now, would you get the Beats system if you could? The reason I am asking is because I am contemplating getting a Renegade and I also have a car (Saab 9-5) with a Harman Kardon system which I love... I also love the Saab by the way, but since they are out of business I am searching for a New brand. :)

· Super Moderator
3,685 Posts
One reason why i like buying cars that come with audio packages is the fact they get sound engineers on board to really fine tune and refine the setup for pure quality sound :D
Well, if they spend the time, the EQ is probably the best you cna get out of the equipment used. Better equipment can be used better, but gien the environment, I'm not sure it is worth the hassle.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.