Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've made a contact in Italy with a supplier who can supplie the euro spec projector head lights I'm in the presses of getting
My hands on a set ! To see if they fit and if it's a simple plug and play if all
Works out and everything fits and works as is would there beany interest for these head lights from the rest of the forum memebers ??

·
Registered
89 Posts
Pardon my ignorance, but are their roads set up like ours in Italy and Europe? As far as right/left?

If they are reversed, the projector beam output will also be reversed and you'll blind traffic coming at you.

Please advise. I'd like the HID headlights, but if the aftermarket 7" LED lights fit in the Renegade, I'll probably be going that direction instead.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Pardon my ignorance, but are their roads set up like ours in Italy and Europe? As far as right/left?

If they are reversed, the projector beam output will also be reversed and you'll blind traffic coming at you.

Please advise. I'd like the HID headlights, but if the aftermarket 7" LED lights fit in the Renegade, I'll probably be going that direction instead.
It's mainly, England, its former colonies like South Africa and India, and Japan that drive on the left, everyone else drives on the right.

·
Registered
70 Posts

Headlamps are aimed after installation, there is no way that the beam could be "reversed". The only way you would blind traffic is if you had them aimed too high.

·
Registered
607 Posts

Please tell me you are kidding about the headlights being "reversed"...you are kidding right?

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.