Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, first time poster here! We just bought a 2018 4x4 Renegade and am considering canceling the Extended Warranty and the Car Care Service Plan that the dealership sold us, both from Fidelity Warranty Services. There are still some factory warranties for the next 1-3 years so not sure if these pick up after the manufacturers warranty or at time/milage of purchase

1. Warranty - 5 years, 60,000 miles Platinum Plan = $1,889

Concerns: This Jeep already has a lift kit and upsized 225/65r17 tires and they didn't check the Lift Kit Coverage box. I'm just worried that if something comes up broken that they'll say the mods may be the cause.

2. Service Plan - 10,000 miles 4/50,000 Standard = $461
Lube, oil, and filter changes. Clean and ajust brakes performed every 50,000 (which I guess would be once.

Concerns: Jeep Dealer told me to change the oil every 7,000 miles, so I think I may get screwed trying to time this up.

This is hopefully the most boring post I ever do on here, but I have another 2 weeks to cancel them. Thank you Jeep Renegade Forum!!!

·
Registered
116 Posts
get rid of it if you can still get your money back...thats not a genuine fca warranty....go to chrysler direct if you want one but ther going to deny and after market claims...sell it back...if you have a problem which I doubt you will have those moneys to fix...don't do it

·
Registered
116 Posts
get rid of it if you can still get your money back...thats not a genuine fca warranty....go to chrysler direct if you want one but ther going to deny and after market claims...sell it back...if you have a problem which I doubt you will have those moneys to fix...don't do it
that is a rip off...there is no brake adj on our vehicles....I am telling you to cancel...trust me

·
Super Moderator
4,165 Posts

and enjoy the forum!

We have the Maxcare lifetime and I would never give up our extended warranty!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you all! Just sent in my cancellation request. I looked at the Maxcare lifetime warranty and it looks like those are no longer available, but it sounds damn good. Thanks again

·
Registered
142 Posts
I got the FCA Warranty on my '15 TH from Clay Robbins at Zeller Motors in Arkansas City, KS. Clay was able to give me the best price on the Warranty and was very helpful. I'd recommend you see if you can contact him. He'll let you know what is available and give you a fair price. I recommend him highly.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts