Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hi all,

i love the black hood stickers, on whatever colour of the renegade. but i have a black renegade so i've been thinking to place the metallic grey sticker on. i did a quick photoshop but i still have my doubts.
toughts?

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
Have you thought of going with the Matte black that the other Renegades have?

Your photoshop of silver would match your wheels if they weren't covered in brake dust. :D Messing with you. It happens. If you plan on keeping the wheels then I can see putting the silver. I would go Matte black to match the bumpers/trim though, that's just me.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have you thought of going with the Matte black that the other Renegades have?

Your photoshop of silver would match your wheels if they weren't covered in brake dust. :D Messing with you. It happens. If you plan on keeping the wheels then I can see putting the silver. I would go Matte black to match the bumpers/trim though, that's just me.
haven't really tought of the matte black. did not think it would be very visible on the black colour. i did tought of putting on other rims, darker ones, maybe dark grey.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I like how it looks with the metallic grey. Looks great with the grill. I would just have it more rounded off though and not all the way down to the Jeep emblem.
that's what i tought, it goes nice with the grill, sidebars and rims. i think the mopar stickers are rounded off. just a quick photoshop to get an idea. but i like the way JRousey is thinking 2.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
hi all,

i love the black hood stickers, on whatever colour of the renegade. but i have a black renegade so i've been thinking to place the metallic grey sticker on. i did a quick photoshop but i still have my doubts.
toughts?

Hi Jamie,
Great idea, I ran across this seller on Ebay that sells Renegade hood decals for $60. Read their listing, they say:

Want different colors or styles just ask!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jeep-RENEGA...nyl-/161667098320?hash=item25a41c26d0&vxp=mtr

Reactions: GORUCK

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
I actually peeled my hood sticker off (didn't like it). But that's the nice thing about these hood stickers; if you don't like the color, you can remove it.

·
Registered
78 Posts
My wife really wants to add a vinyl or two but there just isn't much out there. There was one on eBay with some trees a star and a Renegade on it.

I really wish I could make these myself but I lack equipment and patience.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.