Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When Tom Ward of Westaway Jeep northampton phoned and said hey Jeepychef Chef, do you want to come to a Jeep event? We are bringing all the cars for you to try on the off road course in little Houghton and we'll throw in Sedgway racing, lazer clay pigeon shooting and Archery for safe measure, with breakfast and lunch how could I refuse!
it was attended by 45 other customers who were all up for the challenge, and we had a fantastic day, there were about 8 from Jeep taking us around the course and it consisted of going through rivers , steep inclines and general off road deep muddy tracks.
I was so suprised how good the Renegade is they had a trail hawk and the 2lt 4x4 and both coped well, the depth of water was deep, and up to the grill and I feel a lot more confident going through flooded areas that we get in Northampton which happen quit often during freak rain.
Thanks Jeep and espically Tom Ward of Westaway Northampton, who is a top chap, and knows everything you need to know about the brand.
posted a few pictures and videos;)

https://goo.gl/photos/bTUh3r63yz3JkAEP9

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Waiting for the sarcasm...but read none! Glad you had a great day!

I'm working on getting the canoe on the roof today for the first time.
Great fun too! (No sarcasm).

:D

Reactions: Jeepychef

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
I think that I will have to make myself known to Westaway Jeep and get me name on the invite list. Always up for summat or other.

Have Jeep Renegade, would like to meet others for fun and frolics, can travel.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think that I will have to make myself known to Westaway Jeeqp and get me name on the invite list. Always up for summat or other.

Have Jeep Renegade, would like to meet others for fun and frolics, can travel.
Guys the next time I get wind of anything I'll let you know, and hopefully they will open it out to the wiser circle, although there were people from London Nottingham Oxford etc

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.