Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Sorry to hear you have had a bad experience with the Renegade. I wish that you could have had one like mine, over 4,000 miles and trouble free.

Is there a possibility that you are staying with Jeep, or has it totally put you off? Either way, I hope that you have a better experience. All the best, Kevin.

· Registered
45 Posts
I am now in final stage of FCA repurchasing my 15 Sport.
Huge tanks to JeepCares Jack for assistance in this process.
I still love what Renegade offered but I cannot overcome psychological trauma this particular example has inflicted upon me.

I do have GoFastBits BV+ and set of skid plates available to those who are interested.
http://www.jeeprenegadeforum.com/forum/490-what-did-you-do-your-jeep-renegade-today/42082-my-first-mod.html
Please PM me for price and shipping quotes.
I tried to look through your old posts. What issues were you having?

· Registered
87 Posts
Bummer about your issues. I'll PM you about the skid plates. And although I haven't had to interact with JeepCares personally, I've seen their responses on this forum and it does make me feel a bit better about the brand. Impressed with them enough to go FCA again after enduring a lemon? Perhaps. It would depend how cool the next Wrangler is.

4dr + 3.0 EcoDiesel V6 + 4x4 + Manual Transmission + Convertible
Thank you :)

· Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry to hear you have had a bad experience with the Renegade. I wish that you could have had one like mine, over 4,000 miles and trouble free.

Is there a possibility that you are staying with Jeep, or has it totally put you off? Either way, I hope that you have a better experience. All the best, Kevin.
I am not deterred by this experience from a possibility of owning a Jeep in the future. I realize what happened to me could happen to anyone.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.