Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi! i have a white jk rubicon and have been engaged with rock crawling lately. well, of course, from where i am, off-roading is bit a walk in the park compared to MOAB. but that doesn't frustrate me. i say, let's trek wherever we can trek! :laugh: lol.

by the way, i found this forum, thanks to darryl...but i can't seem to find him anywhere. anyway, i've gotten curious with renegade. it looks cool and dashing, but seeing it's new and i'm not really familiar with its parts/specs---can somebody please tell me if renegade is also classified as a civilian jeep? or it's a completely different? can one go off-roading using this? sorry, this is supposed to be a new member's introduction thread but i'm already bombarding you with tons of questions..:laugh:

anyhow, hope to learn much here, and to meet lots of great people too ^^
...greetings from the Philippines!!^^

·
Registered
831 Posts
welcome aboard highheels! If you really want the Renegade for trekking you will NEED the TH pack. Lower spec trims will just not be able to cope with mild puddles ;)

·
Registered
465 Posts
I wouldnt say the Renegade can climb rocks

You can go off the road into dirt and gravel and hills but I wouldn't climb over rocks with it

Just look at the photos around here and you will see the ground clearance just isnt there.

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Welcome to the forum! The Renegade won't beat your Rubicon off-road, but on-road it will beat it in some categories. There is a spec sheet posted here with what we know so far.:)

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Welcome to the forum, what's the off-roading scene like in the Philippines? Any pictures from any events to share with us? :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts