Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! New to the site and new to Jeep ownership. LOVE the Jeep lifestyle and culture and looking forward to customizing my 2015 Jeep Renegade Latitude. Already have seen some pretty wicked mods online!
My problem is this: the front fender flare and the inner-bottom door trim came popped off. I've been looking for videos on how to reattach them but I haven't found any Renegade specific vids. I'm a DIY guy so I'm hoping that I can do it myself rather than going to an auto body place. Any advice on where to search?
Thanks for the help!
JW

Attachments

·
Registered
2015 Trailhawk
845 Posts
You probably just have broken clips. They are pretty much a one-way/single-use clip. Just pick up a set on eBay and replace the broken ones and the ones you'll inevitably break while accessing the previously broken ones.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You probably just have broken clips. They are pretty much a one-way/single-use clip. Just pick up a set on eBay and replace the broken ones and the ones you'll inevitably break while accessing the previously broken ones.
Thanks for the reply! Starting the search for fender flare clips!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I hope you got it fixed! I’m having a similar issue putting on a new one. A deer ripped mine off and the fender is straight now I fixed it, BUT! I can’t shove the clips through most of the holes on the fender. I put them all on the trim first then started just pressing it all on, tried a rubber mallet and busted a few so I stopped doing that and started pushing it really hard. Nothing. Does anyone know if I’m doing this wrong??? I’ve been researching so hard lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts