Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
1,076 Posts
I haven't seen aftermarket anything so far. Which is rather depressing
We have you covered!

Wait till you see the Custom Renegade that we will be revealing at this years SEMA Show and then Los Angeles Auto Show.

Here is what you can expect:

1. Complete Fender Flare Set - it has already been designed (CAD) and is now in the prototyping/ sample production. The first set will be on our Renegade on Display at SEMA and order info will follow right after.

2. Lift Kit - We have several options that we are working on and expect 2 options minimum by SEMA

3. Bumper Bars - not the generic looking ones that some modify to fit, but a great looking set that is designed specifically for the Renegade

4. Exhausts - several options are being evaluated now.

5. Intakes - several options will be available very soon! In testing now.

6. Wheels - several options coming soon!

7. Lighting - coming

and much, much more to come!

·
Registered
157 Posts
We have you covered!

Wait till you see the Custom Renegade that we will be revealing at this years SEMA Show and then Los Angeles Auto Show.

1. Complete Fender Flare Set - it has already been designed (CAD) and is now in the prototyping/ sample production. The first set will be on our Renegade on Display at SEMA and order info will follow right after.

2. Lift Kit - We have several options that we are working on and expect 2 options minimum by SEMA

3. Bumper Bars - not the generic looking ones that some modify to fit, but a great looking set that is designed specifically for the Renegade

4. Exhausts - several options are being evaluated now.

5. Intakes - several options will be available very soon! In testing now.

6. Wheels - several options coming soon!

7. Lighting - coming

and much, much more to come!

How long after SEMA will these products be available for sale? I'm sure this would make a great holiday gift for many people here

·
Registered
370 Posts
We have you covered!

Can we have a sneak peak of these bars?

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
1,076 Posts
How long after SEMA will these products be available for sale? I'm sure this would make a great holiday gift for many people here
Hi there!

Our goal is to start taking orders the week after SEMA.

Can we have a sneak peak of these bars?
We'll be making a thread shortly!

·
Registered
121 Posts
i know i love it. i had a jeep compass for years and like no accessories for it . so i had to make it cool my self lol.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
916 Posts
i know i love it. i had a jeep compass for years and like no accessories for it . so i had to make it cool my self lol.
Zombie Outbreak Response Team lol I love it.

For those too lazy to google SEMA = nov 1, 2015.
It's funny, not that I'm lazy but every time I see SEMA mentioned I mean to look up the date but always get distracted some how. Thanks for posting the date.

TS

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.