Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I was just going through pricing up different trims of Renegade with local dealer (in Europe) and I though I would share my experience/ask if others can confirm some stuff with their local dealers

- TrailHawk suspension, guards and Selectrac II system cannot be ordered/retroffited in any other trim, that's expected - it's the selling point of TrailHawk, but there appear to be changes to gear box and steering systems - TrailHawk's turning circle, for example, is better/tighter that any other version of Renegade (10.8m vs 11.1m).

- that said however TrailHawk trim cannot be ordered through the system with Adaptive Cruise Control or Forward Collision Warning With Crash Mitigation according to my local dealer. The option disappears when TH is selected I couldn't get explanation as to why just a vague suggestion that the radar system responsible for auto breaking and gear changes might be incompatible with Selectrac. So effectively - there is no "have it all" trim, Limited is losing suspension, plates perks, TrailHawk is losing safety and cruising electronics. That's almost a deal breaker for me. :(

- Limited trim is only available with tacky silver plastic grille, silver roof rails and even more tacky silver plastic mirrors, there was no option in the ordering system to change it back to regular black grille and colour coded door mirrors. Black car with black grille and mirrors would look much mean than black with plastic tat, but can't have that in "Limited". :(

- there are two sunroof options available in the price list, one is only listed as electrically operated sunroof, the other as electrically operated sunroof with removable panels (obviously MySky). No price difference between the two and the dealer couldn't provide any picture or description of what the non MySky sunroof would look like, whether it would be panoramic version of MySky with static back panel and tilt option on the front, or anything else...

·
Registered
106 Posts
I think the black grille and mirrors will be available from the parts dept, maybe you can arrange them as a dealer fit extra if you really want them and I agree with your comments regarding the appearance.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Is the "Latitude" trim level available in your country? According to the US options sheet for the "Latitude" trim level, the grille will be black and the mirrors the same color as the car. I think the "Latitude" trim level had the safety features you want as an available upgrade as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.