Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
I wish someone would take a Trailhawk properly off road... not the nicely edited, sanitized, Jeep videos (which look great but are so heavily edited one has no idea how much or little the truck can really do)... a proper journalist who knows what "off-road" really means (ie: not just a gravel trail).

·
Premium Member
321 Posts
I wish someone would take a Trailhawk properly off road... not the nicely edited, sanitized, Jeep videos (which look great but are so heavily edited one has no idea how much or little the truck can really do)... a proper journalist who knows what "off-road" really means (ie: not just a gravel trail).
We will get some of that soon! The TFLCar boys and girls said they would be at the "Renegade Launch" next week. Soon after that we should be getting some North American reviews.

I have noticed a distinct difference between European off-roading and American off-roading. Ours is much slower with more difficult obstacles and theirs is much faster and on unpaved roads (USA = rock-crawly / Europe = rally-y).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.