Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hear some people here complaining about a 2 months wait. I waited 9 months for my Limited AT9 1.4T Renegade! And still they did not deliver parksense, rubber floormats and my alarm! Logistics are very poor.

But I must admit it was worth waiting for. Although yesterday I already had to visit the dealership because my transmission light came on. They put the latest firmware on so hopefully this will keep me driving because I just did 1700 km's with it.

Really like the car. It's silent and handles pretty well for a Jeep!

I attached some pics of my new Renegade.

Cheers from Amsterdam

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
Congratulations on your new Renegade and it looks amazing! As for the missing options, I'm not sure if it's something they can add after the Jeep has left the factory. Were they on your order form?

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
I hear some people here complaining about a 2 months wait. I waited 9 months for my Limited AT9 1.4T Renegade! And still they did not deliver parksense, rubber floormats and my alarm! Logistics are very poor.

But I must admit it was worth waiting for. Although yesterday I already had to visit the dealership because my transmission light came on. They put the latest firmware on so hopefully this will keep me driving because I just did 1700 km's with it.

Cheers from Amsterdam

Welcome to the forum.
9 months and they still got it wrong?
Love the pics.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Funny thing is, I have seen a couple of carbon black renegades on this forum and they have looked shinier than standard black.
This one looks more like the jeep configurator pic.
Perhaps it is down to lighting.

·
Registered
187 Posts
:ReneBlueWave:

Cheers from Amsterdam
Very Nice! Congrats! Beautiful area also for your Renegade to be photographed!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for all the positive remarks.

The car came originally as Carbon Black and because that is a metallic paint it looks very shiny. Since I like a more stealthy look I had the car wrapped.

All the Carbon black parts were wrapped with 3M Satin Black
All the grey/silver parts including the grille and diffusor are wrapped with 3M Matte Black
The wheels are powder coated with matte black
And the reflectors have been tinted to match the black look.

I hope this answers your questions.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.