Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered Nov 29 and after a LONG 4+ month wait I'm just super excited to have accepted delivery yesterday. It's my 4x4x4 heehee

I find the exterior color mesmerizing, just really nice on the eyes. Now I just have to get acquainted with all the bells and whistles and try to gamely maneuver my way thru ridiculous LA traffic.

My credit union broker had trouble getting the front mysky panel to pop open. I'll have to take a look today. Maybe yesterday's heat expanded the panel.

Off to Happy Happy Joy Joy Land with my new ride!! Here's some pics.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hood Jeep

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Honda Driving

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
144 Posts
Ordered Nov 29 and after a LONG 4+ month wait I'm just super excited to have accepted delivery yesterday. It's my 4x4x4 heehee

I find the exterior color mesmerizing, just really nice on the eyes. Now I just have to get acquainted with all the bells and whistles and try to gamely maneuver my way thru ridiculous LA traffic.

My credit union broker had trouble getting the front mysky panel to pop open. I'll have to take a look today. Maybe yesterday's heat expanded the panel.

Off to Happy Happy Joy Joy Land with my new ride!! Here's some pics.

View attachment 38498
View attachment 38506
View attachment 38514

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk
The Anvil is a really sharp looking vehicle! After black, it was my second choice (of course, keeping black clean is another issue)! Enjoy...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.