Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I had called Jeep Cares over the weekend and they told me delivery had been bumped back until November, then my dealer called me on Monday and said they had unloaded it off the truck! One day and my wife and are loving our first Jeep!

2015 Latitude. Omaha Orange - Bark Brown/Ski Grey. 2.4L 9-Speed, 17" Wheels.

Attachments

· Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Congrats! BUT I would have killed the dealership for putting a hole in my bumper for the license plate.
Front plate is legally required in Texas so I think they do it as soon as the vehicles are unloaded. This is my first new car so I didn't even know I had the option to tell them not to because it's something I've never had to think about before =/

· Registered
109 Posts
Front plate is legally required in Texas so I think they do it as soon as the vehicles are unloaded. This is my first new car so I didn't even know I had the option to tell them not to because it's something I've never had to think about before =/
I live in Texas too. I asked my dealer to make sure they do not put it on. I'm going to take my chances

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.